Monday 31 March 2014

Hawk's Nest - 31 March 2014

We met up with Vicky and Murray this morning and went for a long walk. Murray had a swim at the end. We met up for morning tea at the café at the bottom of their complex before they headed back home to Gosford.

Bruce went to Tea Gardens where there is a Coles, to do the shopping and I cooked a Lime Yoghurt Cake for afternoon tea this afternoon. My Mum and sister, Margie, are arriving for a few days, staying at the same place as Vicky and Murray.

Mum and Margie arrived about 2 o'clock and checked in. Bruce and I went over for afternoon tea before we all headed over to the van. Bruce and Margie then drove over to Tea Gardens to pick up a wheelchair and shower chair they had ordered for Mum for while they are here just to make it easier for Mum.

On arriving back at the van Margie took out of her car 3 medium size crates of patchwork fabric she no longer needed. She had brought them up to me to share with Katrina. I had forgotten she was bringing them. It will be good to go through them with Katrina. She will be happy; Matthew will probably tear his hair out wondering where they will fit!

Margie and I had a good walk after that, the second for the day for both of us.

Bruce and I cooked dinner at the van for the 4 of us. After washing up we went over to Mum and Margie's unit to play Rumikub. Margie won 2 games and I won 1. Bruce and I haven't played since the boys were much younger. Mum plays on a regular basis with the oldies and Margie has played recently I think. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment